Saturday, December 14, 2013




Welcome to my blog!

I have spent the last 11 years of my life focusing on raising my children and in the last year have decided to do something for myself.   A return to my love of sewing.  I was a little rusty so I turned to the internet and discovered the world of sewing blogs.  Wow!  I was hooked.  I immersed myself in learning new techniques and brushing up on some old ones.  I bought all kinds of new books and new sewing tools.  I discovered craftsy and purchased several sewing courses that I was interested in.  I have become a little obsessed to say the least.  Which brings me to the main reason I have decided to start a sewing blog in the first place.

I have decided this is a good way to keep a journal of sorts to track all of my creative projects.  I made so many things in the past and have no record of any of those items, other than a few items I still have in my possession.

I am now knitting, sewing, painting with acrylic and charcoal (I also add some pastels to the charcoal paintings), and I do a little furniture restoration.  I also love reading and running.   I may throw a little something in about these other loves here and there.

So here goes nothing...


No comments: